Monday, January 12, 2009

Flying Monkey Mother Debut


This debut is dedicated to the Kerner family and their love for their precious Rose.

In the words of Frosty the Snowman, "Happy Birthday!"

This is where the world of blogging and facebooking crash head on as I just got jiggy with Facebook a few days ago...

However, for someone who must add ADD to my own real world, this collision could be interesting!

I am not sure anyone else will find any value to reading this blog but I like that this is a way to journal. However, I have to warn anyone who might read this particular blog, that I tend to be very boring, very off the wall and very opinionated. Dennis Miller might be able to identify with me. But that is the beauty of this being MY very own blog, right?











10 comments:

  1. I am trying to see if this is going to stick. This photo of me shows my personality dexterity. I can be a cardigan wearing librarian type, calamity jane armed, Jack Bauer wannabe all in one look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. Welcome to the world of blogging. Unlike me maybe you can remember what you put on facebook and what you put on your blog, or sometimes the fact that you didn't do either but thought you did. Good luck and I look forward to reading little snipits into your world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to see what this blog brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Flying Monkey Mother Blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love my Flying Monkey Mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Bloging! It's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or you can be like me....2 posts in 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, this is going to be such a good read!!! I'm bookmarking you immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...this sudden interest is kinda freaking me out...and the pressure to perform is GINORMOUS...with my personality, it is a really good thing I don't drink anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you sure about that drinking comment???

    ReplyDelete