Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Snippet Titles-A Preview of Blogs Not Yet Blogged

*Order of titles does not secure order of blogging.
*Additional titles will appear as they appear on the ticker tape in my head.
*Titles may be adapted by the author.
*Topics not listed may be requested should anyone like to live on the edge.
*Current events that qualify for journaling will be woven into this snippet quilt.

"What In The Sam Hill Is a Flying Monkey Mother?" DONE!

"My Poor Progeny, I'm Doing My Best Not To Screw Them Up Totally"

"How Do You Solve A Problem Like A Leah?"

"Just Like Triumph, I Got The Music In Me"

"Yada, Yada, Yada: Facebook, Yearbooks, Scrapbooks, Origami For Beginners, Slam Books, Slammin Princess Phones, Cell Phones, Franklin Planners, Palms, BlackBerries, Email, ChainLetters, Holiday Family Letters, Blogging and Twitter Tweeting~The Enlightment of the Communication Cults"

"My Dream Business Was Knitting Caps Out Of Dryer Lint" DONE! (Combined)

"There Nothing Wrong With Kissing Your Cousin: Finding Joy In The Paterfamilia"

"Words That Begin With The Letter P"

"Never Ever Ask Me To Plan Your Bachlorette Party"

"I Finally Get The Parable of The 10 Virgins" DONE!
"Busier Than A One Armed Man In a Butt Kicking Contest"

"Being Gently Rebuked And Better For It"

"Why Name Dropping Is a Very Good Thing Indeed"

"Stalking Glenn Beck In My Spare Time"

"Common Sense and Other Paradoxical Characteristics"

"Coach Miller Was Right, 4 Years In A Row, Algebra Mattered"

"What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up?" DONE! (Combined)

"Be Grateful I Don't Drink Anymore"

"Surrounded By People Smarter Than Me"

"Barbara Bush Is The Nicest Lady I Ever Declined"

"Scratched!"

"The Ability To Visualize Whirled Peas"

"In My Best Vinny Barbarino, I'm So Confused"

"Multitasking At My Best Means Writing and Sleeping At the Same Time" DONE!

"Why Hearing The Word Crap From The Pulpit Is So Dang Funny"

"The Correlation of Levi's and Obama"

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I really want to see the "meat" of ALL of these!! I definitely think you need to post about every single one, or at least tell me about it at some other point in time! :)

    So many questions I now have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Multitasking At My Best Means Writing and Sleeping At the Same Time" --> I have the picture you can put up for that one. HAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is right!Will you please send it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember hearing crap from the pulpit. I have only heard it once and it caused a lot of whispers from the congregation. I think I was 12 so it was a really bad word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at the "crap over the pulpit"...ohman, that was soooo funny!! Does anyone else feel frightened that this ticket tape of topics is an actual picture into your fragmented, non-stop,labyrinth of a mind? btw...you stole some from me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally acknowledged that I was copying your homework and offered a very public compliment to your literary giantness. Are you gonna go OJ on me and show up at my house to beat me up?

    What in the Sam Hill is a labyrinth anyway? (Besides some weird David Bowie movie from the 80's)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot...that the "Crap & Pulpit" snippet covers a multitude of incidents...and Bishopri members!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this blog...and it's comments! Glad you enjoyed a little serendipity (did I spell it right?) and I'll look forward to those future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes...congratulations oh traveling one...We are gonna start calling you "Wander Woman" hey..where is your bloggy blog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When are these future blogs going to show their faces? You are keeping me in suspense, get off facebook and blog! (like I have any room to talk)

    ReplyDelete